Applications for TheHive Ashdod #6 are now open!
Like Herzl, Ben Gurion and Golda, the pioneers of yesterday, Olim and Israeli entrepreneurs today are the disrupters of tomorrow.
Our accelerator is looking for talented entrepreneurs who are working on a great idea!
TheHive helps international entrepreneurs realize their vision through mentoring, access to TheHive’s vast network, free office space and more – without taking equity!
The Application Process
We review applications on a rolling basis. In order to ensure a quality review of your application, please make sure to apply enough time before the deadline. Early submissions will likely get more attention than later applications.
- Step 1: Apply online here. TheHive Ashdod program is now open for applications. TheHive Tel Aviv is currently closed.
- Step 2: We interview the most promising applicants in person.
- Step 3: After the interviews phase, the best applicants will be chosen to pitch in front of a Screening Committee.
8-10 start-ups will then be selected to participate in the 5 month program which will start in April 2017.
How does it work ?
Our program lasts 5 months, during which we provide you and your team with mentors, office space, a startup community, great contacts to potential investors and partners and many other benefits. Throughout the program, we will support and challenge you to make sure you get the most out of the program
What are the key requirements?
- One of the team co-founder can allocate 100% of his/her time to your start-up for the period of the program, i.e. 5 months
- You are a team of 2 people or more
- You are at an early stage of development: you already have a precise idea of business and have already started researching
- Your project is scalable and ambitious
- You commit to pay a participation fee of 800 NIS per month per team and give back a contribution to TheHive by Gvahim when you succeed raising funds, to support the new generation of Olim entrepreneurs.
What are the selection criteria?
As we review applications we are going to focus on the following questions:
- How BIG is the idea? Is it innovative?
- Is your project scalable and ambitious?
- Is the team comprised of bright, capable, enthusiastic people?
Check up on us on Facebook: Ashdod Entrepreneurs- יזמים באשדוד.