- How do I apply? Do I need to submit a business plan?
Simply fill out our online application. No business plan required!
- What is the Application deadline?
Check our Home page for application deadline.
- What are the key selection criteria?
As we review applications we are going to focus on the following questions:
- How BIG is the idea? Is it innovative?
- Is your project scalable and ambitious?
- Is the team comprised of bright, capable, enthusiastic people?
- Is one of the co-founders a new immigrant to Israel (“oleh hadash”) or a returning citizen (for 10 years max)? Israeli-born are welcome to apply. However, applications from new immigrants will be considered with priority.
Still not sure? Take a look at the key areas we will be focusing on when reviewing applications.
- What’s stage do I need to be at?
We typically look for an early stage of development: you already have a precise idea of business and have already started researching. However, we will also consider startups at a more advanced stage if we think they can benefit greatly from the program.
- What’s the application process?
Check out this page: The Application Process
- Can I apply as a solo entrepreneur?
Yes, although we are more likely to accept company proposals from teams of at least 2 people as there is a lot to get done when starting a company. If we really like your idea and you apply by yourself, we may recommend other people to you who can join your team. However, your chances are the best if you apply with a great idea AND a great team.
- Can I submit more than one application?
Yes, if you have more than one idea. Please do not submit more than one application for the same idea.
- What services will TheHive provide?
Check out this page: The Program
- How will you provide access to capital?
Throughout the program, there are many opportunities for the startups to discuss their project with interested parties and investors. Most of our program value is derived from interactions with speakers, mentors and other connectors coming to our workshops. Finally, there is the pitch night where you will be invited to pitch your idea in a room full of investors.
- Does it have to be a web, software or IT idea?
No. We are interested in any technology.